Saturday, November 27, 2010
pick pick pick.
Went to Lot 1 today with my family. I saw Amanda Wong, Angel and Shirley together. Amanda asked me what my aggregate was, it told her and she said she's going to Regent too, just like me, maybe. But srsly man, I WANT TO GO REGENT! Dahlah just now morning I forgot to go Regent open house. Stupid me. The open house was at 9am, I didn't set my alarm and woke up at 10am but that's because Syafi wake me up. If not, I can wake up as late as 1pm you know! Bad habit, I know. Leceh ah this S1 form. If want express, all the choices must express. Now I can't choose Regent. I don't want Unity cos' all YOU YOU surely go there one. And plus Chua Chu Kang too. Teck Whye too! I KNOW, most of you going there! So, Regent's the best so far, can't make my mind. OH OH OH, guess what? My dad say all the Iphone 3GS sold out! WTH? Like fake sia. Iphone 4 pon Iphone 4 lah. Haish, BYEBYElah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment